Most buy/sell side professionals are failing to get what they deserve simply because of a poor understanding of how to negotiate fees and terms effectively. Applying just ONE of the skills you will learn here successfully in your next negotiation could pay for your investment in this seminar, and more!
Learn how to
- Negotiate more effectively immediately
- Improve negotiation skills in probing and listening
- Improve your negotiating style through a validated psychometric tool
- Avoid common negotiation mistakes
- Use up to 20 strategies and tactics
- Ask for, and give concessions effectively
- Negotiate with real case studies and exercises
Contents of the seminar
- POWERFUL skills of WORLDCLASS negotiators
- 10 KEY factors and great questioning skills
- SECRETS OF asking and giving concessions effectively
- IMPROVING YOUR NEGOTIATION STYLE BY Using the Organisational Conflict
- Negotiating from a WEAK POSITION
- 20 MUST-USE strategies, tactics and counters
- Negotiation simulations YOU PARTICIPATE IN FOR ACTIVE AND PERMANENT LEARNING
- Developing your own personal action plan FOR SUCCESS IN EVERY NEGOTIATION
Key Highlights & Advantages
Negotiation skills is the most underrated leadership competency, and the one most approached with incomplete understanding of the language of persuasion. Negotiating To Win (NTW) is unique in helping you discover your own unique negotiation style through the validated instrument, the Rahim Organisational Conflict Inventory, real case study simulated negotiations, and a raft of tactics and strategies. Great workshop value-adds! This workshop will happen with a minimum of 12 participants, and will be limited to 40 participants.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone selling or buying services and products, procurement professionals, consultants,sales executives, and business owners.
Workshop Value-Adds: Worth Over $40!
- Course handout — includes a Quick Reference Guide, a 28-pp booklet worth $10
- A negotiation style profiling tool worth $30 that determines your default negotiation style
We run Negotiating to Win™ several times a year. Call or email to find out about hosting your own in-house, customised workshop today.