Improving Your Negotiation Skills- Negotiating to Win™
Most buy/sell side professionals are failing to get what they deserve simply because of a poor understanding of how to negotiate fees and terms effectively. Applying just ONE of the skills you will learn at our in-house or public seminars can help you succeed in your next negotiation.
I want to acknowledge your effort in the last 2 days in delivering a very relevant and useful negotiation workshop. I personally picked quite a few practical tips. Additionally, thanks for your help in preparing me for the negotiation meeting I was going to have.
Lee Hecht Harrison (Singapore)
In one or two-day formats, our Negotiating to Win™ workshop teach you how to:
- Negotiate more effectively immediately
- Improve negotiation skills in probing and listening
- Improve your negotiating style through a validated psychometric tool
- Avoid common negotiation mistakes
- Use up to 20 strategies and tactics
- Ask for, and give concessions effectively
- Negotiate with real case studies and exercises
Contents of the seminar
- POWERFUL skills of WORLDCLASS negotiators
- 10 KEY factors and great questioning skills
- SECRETS OF asking and giving concessions effectively
- IMPROVING YOUR NEGOTIATION STYLE BY Using the Rahim Organisational Conflict (ROCI-II) assessment (see basis of assessment here – click link to download 2 pages)
- to negotiate from a WEAK POSITION
- 20 MUST-USE strategies, tactics and counters
- Negotiation simulations YOU PARTICIPATE IN FOR ACTIVE AND PERMANENT LEARNING
- Developing your own personal action plan FOR SUCCESS IN EVERY NEGOTIATION
Key Highlights & Advantages
Negotiation skills is the most underrated leadership competency, and the one most approached with incomplete understanding of the language of persuasion. Negotiating To Win (NTW) is unique in helping you discover your own unique negotiation style through the validated instrument, the Rahim Organisational Conflict Inventory, real case study simulated negotiations, and a raft of tactics and strategies.
NEW for 2014: Take the ROCI-II negotiation styles assessment ONLINE and get your unique score in a PDF analysis booklet –
[ you must have your assigned user ID and password before you can engage the questionnaire ]
- Presentation of content: 55%
- Simulated negotiations: 25%
- Group discussions: 10%
- Co-created action plans: 10%
Who Should Attend?
Anyone selling or buying services and products, procurement professionals,
consultants, sales executives, and business owners.
Follow-up options that we provide for your sustained learning:
- 26 or 52-week negotiation tip-sheet – see sample attached – click here to buy today!
- Negotiating to Win audio-CD set covering all the content and more ( 3 hours value)
- Masters of Impact Negotiation book – and anthology of the best ideas on negotiations from the ‘masters’ of negotiation.
- Phone and 1:1 coaching prior to your next major negotiation meetings